You probably know how important bees are to the world as a whole, pollinating our flowers and plants and making sure that we have air to breathe and colors to enjoy. You may also know just how beneficial honey, a byproduct of bees, is to our overall health. Honey is anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-fungal and it is also the only natural antibiotic on the planet that never goes off. If you were to find some honey from Ancient Greece that is thousands of years old, you could still eat it today. Put all of this together, and it is no surprise that honey was often seen as the substance of the gods.
Today, however, the substance of the gods is available to us mere mortals as well. Not just that, by using it through the BeeFriendly product line, you will support not just your own personal health, but also the planet as a whole and the local economy of Hawaii. This is because the products are organic, made through sustainable processes, by local, traditional beekeepers. They make each of the product by hand, so that you are guaranteed to have a wonderful experience.
The raw honey facial mask is the latest in a long line of BeeFriendly products and it offers a number of clear benefits besides the ones described above. First, and most important, it offers relaxation. Having a nice facial every once in a while, perhaps while lying in the bath or relaxing on a comfortable bed for 10 minutes, is a wonderful way to take out some much needed 'me time', surrounded by the gorgeous scents of raw Hawaiian wildflower honey, essential oils, blue green algae, rose clay and Diatomaceous earth.
Secondly, the mask deeply cleanses your skin. It will get rid of all the oil, dirt, pollutants, makeup that you accumulate on a day to day basis. A good face mask goes down into the levels of epidermis, drawing out all the impurities. As such, a face mask actually detoxes the skin, leaving it radiant and shiny.
Next, it helps to unclog pores. This is particularly due to the organic Diatomaceous clay, which absorbs any excess oils on the skin. In fact, it even exfoliates, removing the various dead skin cells. Clogged pores lead to unsightly blackheads and spots, so being able to prevent these from happening can only be beneficial.
After your mask, your skin will be truly glowing. This is because your blood circulation will be improved due to the expansion in your blood vessels while wearing the mask. As such, your overall skin tone will be greatly improved, leaving you with a radiant, youthful and refreshed look.
Clearly, face masks need to be an essential part of your overall regimen. They are designed to make sure any other products you use will work far better and more efficiently.
This 100% All Natural Facial Mask Made with Raw Unfiltered and Unprocessed Honey will stimulate cell regeneration, enhance collagen production, pull impurities from deep within your pores and leave your skin soft, smooth, radiant, youthful and healthy.
- Raw Hawaiian Wildflower Honey
- Organic Diatomaceous Earth
- Rose (Montmorillonite) Clay
- Hawaiian Blue Green Algae
- Bergamot Essential Oil (bergapten free)
- Seabuckthorne Essential Oil
- Royal Jelly
Handmade by Holistic BeeKeepers in Hawaii
Size: 2 oz.
Apply generously to clean and moistened face, neck and decollete. Wait 10-15 minutes as the mask pulls impurities from your skin, enhances collagen production and stimulates cell regeneration while feeding and nourishing your skin. After 10-15 minutes wash the mask away with a warm water and washcloth. For a full luxury spa treatment use after BeeFriendly Organic Facial Cleansers and Exfoliating Scrub and follow up with our Face and Eye Serum and Face and Eye Cream. NOTE: * Test application on small area prior to applying to full face to make sure there are no reactions. ** This is NOT a mud mask, it will not dry and will remain thick and sticky until washed off.
- FREE Standard Shipping for all USA Orders!
- Most US based orders are shipped directly from our warehouse within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency.
- Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 Business Days.
- All International (Non-US) orders incur a $25 shipping charge which are shipped via standard US Mail and may take 2-3 weeks to arrive.
- We offer 2 Day Expedited Shipping for $12.99 and 1 Day Priority Shipping for $21.99 no matter how many items you order.
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
Bee Friendly Skincare is the world's leading organic skincare and we have many great reasons to buy from us. We are a fast growing company because we always put the customer first. A customer-centered shopping experience has always been our goal and we pride ourselves in our comprehensive policies that have put us in a realm above and beyond our competitors. Shop with us today and see the Bee Friendly difference.
Here are just a few of the reason why you should buy from us:
- We use national fulfillment centers to ship your order. We have partnered with national fulfillment centers for all order fulfillment and have our products strategically placed in warehouses across the United States. That means you will be receiving your wonderful all natural products by one of the best online retailers in existence from somewhere near you.
- Secure Ordering available
- Lowest pricing available online
- Brand new fresh products, we make fresh batches every week, so your product has not been sitting on a shelf for long by the time you receive it.
- Courteous, knowledgeable and professional support
- Tons of satisfied customers
- Quality name brand organic and all natural products. You will love our products
- 100% Satisfaction Money back guarantee.
- All items in stock & ready to ship
- Everyone that uses our products, come back for more. We must be doing something right!
All of BeeFriendly's products are made up of all natural organic ingredients. We are proud to say that anyone can read our ingredients without the use of a dictionary. Each of our skincare creams, masks, cleansers and serums are handmade by holistic beekeepers in Hawaii. Our products contain beeswax with propolis and pollen, raw honey, organic extra virgin olive oil and purified water, as well as essential oils and vitamin E and more, depending on which product. It is a true delight for the skin, and one that can be used completely guilt-free as it benefits our environment and the world has a whole. The BeeFriendly beekeepers follow stringent standards and rules to ensure the products are completely organic and free from any chemicals or other pollutants. It could be said that they have built a relationship with their bees, who they treat with the greatest care and attention
The bottom line is we love our customers, and our customers love our products!